Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 2

Kids in Distressed Situations (K.I.D.S.)

We discovered K.I.D.S. when researching ways to help out during Hurricane Sandy.  They led numerous efforts to bring much needed supplies to those children impacted by the storm by partnering with several organizations.  You can see some great pictures of this on their Web site.

They also have a 10 to 1 system of matching $10 worth of product for every $1 donated.  So that means a $10 donation will provide $100 worth of brand new merchandise to victims in need!

1 comment:

  1. I'd never heard of this charity before. As I was browsing through the pictures, I suddenly felt quite overwhelmed by the knowledge that in times of need so many people make the tremendous effort to help. It's pretty wonderful.

    Now I'm looking forward to what you have in store for Day 3! :)

    ReplyDelete